TUNING AND CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
This instruction manual has been designed so that all our customers can, through good tuning and cleaning practices, guarantee the good condition of Antarte furniture.
TIC TAC / SMOVE OF DRAWERS
If you find that the tic tac / smove of the drawer is not working properly, check the following:
- If the drawer is placed on the slide (ex.1);
- Remove the drawer and check that the slides are working correctly (ex.2);
TIC TAC HINGES OF DOORS
If you find in the gaps of the doors, which normally occurs when moving furniture in different floors, follow the procedure shown (ex.5);
TIC TAC OF THE DOORS
If you find anomaly in the tic tac system of the door, check:
- If the part placed on the door and top is secure and well placed (ex.6);
- Check that the top part magnet is compliant (press and hold, press and open) (ex.7);
FITTINGS MAINTENANCE (ex.8)
- Camas com arrumação (sistema elevatório);
If using the lifting platform produces noises (squeak), apply the lubricating spray on the lifting systems (on the fittings attached to the platform and the bed).
- Extendable tables (extension of flaps, stainless steel rods);
If you notice that the table extension is not sliding properly, apply the lubricating spray on the rod and the bushing attached to the flaps.
- Sofas (headrest of Milano sofa);
If there is resistance when raising or lowering the headrests of Milano sofas, apply the lubricating spray to the fitting in holes.
The spray is available for sale in our stores.
TOUCH-UP MARKERS – Request in our Antarte stores or by email
Can be used to touch-up minor damages to your Antarte furniture.
- Small touch-ups – use markers no. 4 (cherry) and no. 10 (coffee), which are intended for small touch-ups with the aim of matching the colour.
These markers should be handled with great care.
USING THE MARKERS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE REPAIR OF ALL DAMAGES. IN CASE OF DOUBT, YOU SHOULD SEEK ADVICE FROM A SPECIALIZED ANTARTE TECHNICIAN.