IT FURTHER DECLARES:
- Be aware and fully informed that the processing of your personal data includes all operations carried out on the data transmitted by you, by automated means or not, for the purposes of:
– Improve the operation and functionality of the Website of Antarte - Rocha e Rafael Interiores S.A. (including in cases where your data will be aggregated and processed in a statistical way, without being identifiable by any third parties to whom it is provided);
– Improve and personalize the services provided to you; process related transactions with you;
– Contact you through emails, written or telephone messages to send you information or updates about your transactions and requests, as well as information about new related products or services;
– Interact with you on social media platforms and/or use and/or reproduce your publicly available content where you have referred to, a 'tag/hashtag', us, our brands or our products or services;
– And also, its its accession or situation in relatively to Antarte - Rocha and Rafael Interiores S.A.;
- Accept and consent that your data be transmitted to entities to whom Antarte – Rocha and Rafael Interiores S.A. may use, as subcontractors, for the purpose of conducting research and analysis on the services it provides, as well as to manage competitions, promotions or consumer or market studies, and have been informed that your data will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or data to any other company outside the Antarte Group – Rocha and Rafael Interiores S.A., nor that they will be treaties for other purposes;
- Take note that your data will be stored as long as you want to be part of Antarte – Rocha and Rafael Interiores S.A and want to benefit from its advantages;
- Accept and consent to the free use and reproduction, by Antarte – Rocha and Rafael Interiores S.A., of its publicly available content sand/or published on social media platforms in which it has referred, explicitly and specifically, or 'tag-hashtag' to Antarte – Rocha and Rafael Interiores S.A., to our brands, products or services;
- Please be aware that, in accordance with applicable law, you may be oppose to, limiting, correcting or requesting forgetting as to the processing of your data for one or some of the purposes described above by sending an application to the following email: email@example.com – Antarte – Rocha and Rafael Interiores S.A., as well as having the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authorities;
- Provide this consent freely and voluntarily and be have 16 years of age or older.
ANTARTE - ROCHA AND RAFAEL INTERIORES S.A.
This site does not collect personal information about you, unless you provide it to us voluntarily. This means that we will not know your name, email address or any other personal information just because you have navigated this site unless you have created an account and logged in when you access the site or accessed the site from a link mentioned in an email sent by us.
We only collect your data when and if you register on our website or fill out an online form or in the stores provided by us, with the assistance of our team. By registering on our website, you may be asked to enter your name, address, telephone contact, date of birth, email address and other relevant information. You can also visit our website anonymously, although in doing so you will be limited in the available resources we offer.
Your location data is only processed when you give us consent to do so and always to provide you with services through the App, as a suggestion of the nearest physical store.
USE OF YOUR DATA
Any of the data you provide to us can be used in the following ways:
- personalize your experience with us
- improve our website in the services and features available
- improve our customer service in general
- to process transactions related to you
- contact you
- manage a contest, promotion, search or other resource
Your data, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or data to any other company outside antarte – Rocha and Rafael Interiores S.A. for any reason, without your consent, allowing you to only use or access any benefits offered by the loyalty program of Antarte – Rocha and Rafael Interiores S.A. Nevertheless, for your convenience and in order to benefit fully from the advantages and promotions offered by Antarte – Rocha and Rafael Interiores S.A. worldwide, Antarte – Rocha e Rafael Interiores S.A. informs that your data will be transmitted to the operational companies of Grupo Antarte – Rocha and Rafael Interiores S.A. incorporated in each territory where Antarte – Rocha and Rafael Interiores S.A. are present, either through direct exploitation, or to companies with which Antarte – Rocha and Rafael Interiores S.A. has authorized its operation through distribution, licensing or franchising.
We may also use and provide aggregate information and statistics to third parties to monitor the use of our website for the purpose of helping us develop it and our services. The data used shall not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
The contact details provided by you can be used to send information and updates related to your requests, transactions, accession there Antarte – Rocha and Rafael Interiores S.A., in addition to receiving occasional updates from Antarte – Rocha and Rafael Interiores S.A. and, information about related products or services.
From time to time, we may also provide your data to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes, so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide.
We and/or our subcontractors may contact you by mail, email or telephone to ask for your feedback on our products and services.
Note: If you would like to unsubscribe from future emails at any time, we will include detailed cancellation instructions at the bottom of each email.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We follow industry standards to protect your details during transmission, and once received, we have implemented various measures to maintain the security of the personal data you have transmitted to us.
HOWEVER, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT NO METHOD OF TRANSMISSION OR ELECTRONIC STORAGE, IT IS 100% SAFE.
THEREFORE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE CANNOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS. LOSSES AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY USER RELATED TO COMPUTER FRAUD, RISKS OR ANY OTHER INFRACTION OR CIRCUMSTANCE IN WHICH YOUR INFORMATION IS ACCESSED OR DISCLOSED WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS AUTHORIZATION.
We may use technologies such as cookies to record session information, collect visits and access details of our web pages that allow us to continue to improve our services and provide resources to users/visitors to our website.
Cookies are pieces of information that are normally used by many websites for record-keeping purposes that can help you remember, for example, your preferences. A cookie alone does not personally identify any user/visitor.
HOW TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY
For your privacy, we advise you not to include personal, namely sensitive, or confidential data in the emails you send us. Please do not email us credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. As a parent or legal guardian, do not allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IDENTIFYING DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO SEND IN FORUMS AS A COMMENT AREA OR ANY OTHER ACCESSIBLE PUBLIC AREA THAT WE ADMINISTERED OR MANAGE.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell, market or transfer your personally identifiable data to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us manage our website, mobile applications, conducting our business or providing services to our customers, provided that those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also disclose your information when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or to protect our rights, property or security. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Please note that although you are on a website operated by us, you may also be referred to links to third-party websites. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our platforms. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. These policies are not managed or controlled by Antarte – Rocha and Rafael Interiores S.A., so Antarte – Rocha and Rafael Interiores S.A. assumes no responsibility for the content and activities of these bound websites. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and our platforms and thank you for contacting us if you wish to give us your feedback on sames. We also recommend that you carefully read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these bound sites before submitting any personal information or data.
DEADLINE CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
It is worth mentioning that the personal data you provide to us will be kept up to a maximum period of ten years after the last purchase made in an Antarte – Rocha and Rafael Interiores S.A. store.
Since we want to ensure that you are aware of your rights and in accordance with applicable law, we want to inform you that:
Your personal data belongs to you. As such, you have the right to access, rectify, limit, delete and owe the treatment of them as well as to obtain them from Antarte – Rocha and Rafael Interiores S.A..
We will make every effort to ensure that your personal data remains up-to-date and protected in accordance with the best standards practiced by the industry.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority. In Portugal, this authority is the National Data Protection Commission ('CNPD'). More information about the CNPD can be obtained through the www.cnpd.pt
The current version was published on 11 May 2018.
Phone: +351 224 119 350